When a customer signs up for an account in your Allmoxy instance, they should get an email that looks something like this:
Here's a non-exhaustive list of reasons why people might not get a message:
- Customer's inbox is full.
- Customer mistyped email address when registering an account.
- Message went to junk box because a lot of email filters default "if this address isn't in your contact list, it must be junk."
- Customer's email provider or client could have some over-aggressive filtering that prevents commercial messages from even reaching the user's junk box.
- Message rejected due to virus scan false positive.
- Network congestion. Message may eventually show up after a delay.
- Network throttling.