Can Output pages be set up to pull resource allocation supplies?

SusanM

I am wanting to create an output page that almost is identical to the Resource Allocation page BUT I want to add columns to it to be used as a kind of checklist for my warehouse and plant to keep track of material transferring between warehouse and plant.  I can set up the columns I want but I cannot get the resources to plop into the page I am trying to create.  We can generate this out of our other operating system but we are hoping to pull the information automatically from the order online.  Is there something I'm missing to get the output page to pull resources/supplies or is it not something achievable?  

image.png.1dca34b9e6d4cf4b518ec51e80431204.png

On 2/23/2023 at 4:43 PM, Ashley said:

Hey Susan! This is actually a feature request in our system that a couple of other people have wanted in the past as well, as a way to make the resource allocation list of items show on an output page. I'll go add your name to the list there as another vote!

@Ashley would you be able to add my name as another vote to that as well? This is something that we would find very useful too.