Can I get a selection from an attribute without the customer having to select it?

Guest Anonymous

Is there a way that I can use material from an attribute that the customer does not select? We have intergrated_end_material which would be the same as the door fronts so we don't feel they should have to select which intergrated_end_material is needed. This would also go for door_drawer_edgebanding, back_material and a few others. 

I know that in the past I've recommended adding multiple supplies to one attribute, and then when you are coding supplies the dropdown would show "Back_Material_A", "Back_Material_B" and so on. Or maybe there would be an option to name each supply, to keep things crystal clear when coding out the supply allocations. 

17 hours ago, mattyskywalker said:

I know that in the past I've recommended adding multiple supplies to one attribute, and then when you are coding supplies the dropdown would show "Back_Material_A", "Back_Material_B" and so on. Or maybe there would be an option to name each supply, to keep things crystal clear when coding out the supply allocations. 

The ability to tie multiple supply items to a single row in an attribute would be life changing. Eliminating redundant edgebanding attributes would just be the start.